Lunaphore is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. That’s why we have taken the necessary steps to meet worldwide data privacy requirements, according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the laws of Switzerland, which regulate the storage, process, access and transfer of personal data.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, we will only collect it if you choose to give it to us. We do not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties for their own marketing use unless you explicitly give us permission to do so. You can be assured that the collected personal information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please review this privacy statement if you wish to know more about how we collect, use, share and protect information online.
What we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal identifiable information: You can visit our Website without providing any personal information. We may collect it only when you choose to submit it to us. We may also collect other information about you that you provide by responding to our questions or surveys.
Examples of personal identifiable information we may collect:
- Name, job title, company, place of work, professional responsibilities and specialty
- Contact information including phone number, email address or work address
- Relevant information regarding previous professional interactions with Lunaphore
- Demographic information such as preferences, interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- For Human Resources purposes only: Personal documents such as copies of an identity card, medical insurance card, Curriculum Vitae, etc.
- Aggregate information: We sometimes gather anonymous data to produce aggregated statistical information, such as the number of visitors to the Website, origin of the traffic, etc. which we use to improve our products and services.
- Automatically collected information: Automatic technologies and services we use may include, for example, collection of web server logs/IP addresses, cookies (read more on this below), etc. These tracking technologies do not automatically obtain personally identifiable information about you.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails and newsletters about new products, scientific news, special offers or other information which we think may interest you, to the email address which you provided.
- If you have a business or professional relationship with Lunaphore, we may use information you share with us to fulfil your requests and develop our business relationship with you and the entities you represent. We may also share such information with third parties acting on our behalf.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- Occasionally, we may hire third-parties to perform services on our behalf and use any personally identifiable information you choose to give us to comply with your requests as described in the previous points. We will retain control of and responsibility for the use of this information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better site by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not, as well as tailor its content to you. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer so. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may decide not to submit any personally identifiable information at all by not entering it into any forms or data fields on our Website, other contact request forms, or not sending us any emails.
You have the right to see and correct the data we hold about you at any time by requesting so at [email protected].
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to contact you for general information or direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected].
- If you opt-in for particular services or communications, such as an email newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by following the instructions included in each communication.
- We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties unless you explicitly tell us that you wish this to happen.
- As described above, if you wish to prevent cookies from tracking you anonymously as you navigate our sites, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. It is, however, your personal responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using to share your personal information is adequately secured and protected against malicious software, such as trojans, computer viruses and worm programs.
Users below 18 years of age
Our Website is directed at an adult audience. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under the age of 18.
Updates to Privacy Statement
Lunaphore may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. The effective date of this Privacy Statement is 1 January 2018.
How to contact Lunaphore
For questions or if you wish Lunaphore to amend or delete your profile, please contact us at [email protected].